Could a Harlem Ambassadors Fundraiser Work for You?
Take this quiz to find out if a Harlem Ambassadors fundraising event would be a good fit for your organization.
- Are you looking for a fresh, new fundraiser?
- Do you want a fundraiser that's family-friendly and appeals to all ages, all races, and both genders?
- Do you want to make your organization’s name and purpose more prominent in your community?
- Do you want to associate your organization with a positive, feel-good entertainment event?
- Are you looking for good role models for kids?
- Are you looking for an event that’s profitable?
- Do you want to work with professionals with years of experience providing high-class fundraisers?
- Do you want event-planning support at every step of the event?
- Do you want to receive a handbook and advertising materials to help you plan and promote the event?
- After your fundraiser is over, do you want the people who attended to ask when you’ll be hosting another event because they had so much fun?
If you answered “yes” to ANY of the above questions, then you should consider hosting a Harlem Ambassadors event! Take a look at How to Host a Game to see the next step in scheduling a Harlem Ambassadors event and read Testimonials to hear what previous game organizers have to say about bringing the Harlem Ambassadors to their communities. Ready to receive information to share with your board or committee members? Contact Harlem Ambassadors toll-free at 1-888-386-4667 or e-mail us at email@example.com.