Getting scared or haunted will elevate your hormones, and hence if you are looking forward to visiting the most haunted places, it would be fun.
Pune is a popular place in Maharashtra, and if you are looking forward to visiting this place for some adventure, then you should also check it out for the most haunted places.
Top 5 most haunted places in Pune
1. Shaniwar Wada Fort
It is believed that if you are in Pune, then you should not leave the place without going to this fort. It is a fantastic place during the day. But on the full moon night, it becomes one of the scariest places. There are a few facts about this which you need to know.
• It is believed that when a prince was young, he was killed in this fort
• His body was cremated somewhere near the river
• The spirit of this price is there in the fort and it becomes live on the full moon night
• You will not get to see any vision as such, but if you already know this story then just having a walk inside at the night time, will scare you.
2. Chandan Nagar
Chandan Nagar is an area where many people reside, and hence when people get into the house, they would lock themselves in. The place is supposed to be quite haunted. Many people have seen the ghost of a 10-year-old girl will a doll running around.
• It is believed that when one of the buildings collapsed, a 10-year-old girl had died some years back.
• As evening begins, the haunting begins, and people start feeling scared.
• Those who visit this place would visit it during the day, at night it becomes spooky.
3. Victory Theatre
This theatre is there for 50 years in Pune, and there are a lot of haunting stories for this place too.
• The staff people have also noticed and said that there would be some strange sounds of seats getting banged, doors getting opened, and a few others too.
• When the police came and made some inquiry, they could not find anything.
• This made people think that there is the presence of some strange force that is into paranormal activities.
4. Sinhagad Fort
During the day time, Sinhagad fort in Pune gets considered as a picnic spot. But in the nighttime, this place turns out to be quite bizarre.
• It is believed that the spirits of Maratha warriors spook people in the fort premise.
• A few people who might have gone with the cameras during the night time have also told about seeing the ghosts but couldn’t catch them in cameras.
• Going to this place will give you a perfect haunted feel. At the same time, it will also enhance the heartbeats.
5. Pune Cantonment
Pune Cantonment is also said to be having the ghosts of the warriors. People already believe that they can hear some strange sounds there and hence they have kept this as a fact in their mind, Pune Cantonment which is the student area becomes one of the spookiest areas haunting people in the night.
• There’s a house in this area, it gets believed that most of the paranormal activities start from here.
• People who have got into the house could not stay because of the strange things happening within.
• The entire area is therefore supposed to be the haunted area.
With all the above places in Pune, don’t you think it would be exciting to visit them? Pune, which is a city that’s popular for many things, is also quite popular to be having such haunted and bizarre spaces. Do you have the guts to visit them at night?…Read More