“You can’t get wealth if you don’t have good health.” Therefore, for keeping our physical and mental wellness, it is essential to have proper health checkups. But how can we decide if the Hospital we are preferring is good or not? Then these are the parameters based on which you can judge if the Hospital is good or not –
- There should be enough staff with proper skills for emergencies.
- A proper check on the Patient’s health should be there.
- There should be a proper record of your health (progress report).
- The Hospital should have proper planning for emergencies like earthquakes and fire weddings.
- The Hospital should be clean and infection-free.
- The staff should take care of your necessary personal needs.
- The appointment system should be easy-to-follow.
- There should be no extended, waiting timings, delays, and cancellations.
- It should be easy to raise the voice in case of inconvenience and concern, followed by a quick response from authorities.
- Hospital staff should provide safe and high-quality care.
- Hospital functioning should be transparent.
- It should ask for feedback and views about their services.
- Staff should have the right knowledge and qualifications.
- Staff should have a progress report of the Patient’s health that can help them take proper care of their health.
- Teams should coordinate well, to provide proper facilities to the Patient.
- Patients should be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- You should have a proper report about your treatment and health conditions.
- Staff should take proper care of your mental and physical health.
- After considering the necessary parameters (like safety, caring, etc.), we should be aware of the best options we have for proper treatment and world-class facilities.
Here are the top 5 hospitals you can prefer for proper treatment and facilities –
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and research center, Okhla Road, Opposite Holy Family Hospital, Okhla, Delhi 110025
It is the best cardiac center in Delhi. It is known for its advanced and latest technology in cardiac bypass surgery, pediatric surgery, and non-invasive cardiology, and it has advanced laboratories for different fields like hematology, nuclear medicine, radiology, biochemistry, transfusion medicine, and microbiology.
It has won the title of “Best Single Speciality Hospital in Cardiology” three times at ICICI Lombard, “Best Heart Care Center in North India” by Global Healthcare Excellence Awards, and “Best Institute Award” by Delhi Medical Association.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076
With their 30 years of experience, Indraprastha Hospital is the preferred destination of Millions of Patients from different districts, cities, states, and countries. The main aim of this Hospital since the beginning is to provide international standard care to patients.
It is an international standard of healthcare and the largest combined group of private sector hospitals in India. It also provides online consultation booking and payment – making facilities.
Max Superspeciality Hospital, 1-2 Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi 110 017
Their main aim is to provide quality treatment to their patients. It offers hi-tech facilities and expert doctors to serve the patients. The Hospital’s infrastructure is capable of providing international standard health care to patients. It is the first Hospital to be authorized by Global Green OT. It offers fully equipped and hi-tech ambulance facilities and has 490 treatment beds.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, 5, Pusa Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
It is established by known Gynecologist and Obstetrician, Dr. BL Kapur. This Hospital is a perfect combination of class and medical brilliance. It never fails to provide quality treatment to its patients. The Hospital has 650 beds for treatment and 17 fully equipped operation theaters, and it has 125 ICU beds and 24*7 blood bank and ambulance facilities. It is well known for its renowned staff and high-class infrastructure.
Fortis Flt. Lt. Ranjan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
It is among the top multi-specialty hospitals across Delhi. Fortis is providing India’s most exceptional and skilled medical aids to its patients. Its main aim is to provide world-class medical facilities and comfort. It has 200 treatment beds and special surgery wards. It has a team of well trained and qualified doctors, nurses, paramedical teams, etc.
These were the top Hospitals you can prefer for high-class facilities and proper treatment. All Hospitals are the same, but their staff brings the difference in the quality of treatment you will get. All hospitals are identical, but the facilities they provide and the team’s nature towards the patients brings the difference. Proper treatment and respectful behavior towards the patients can help them to recover at a faster rate.