Health is Wealth! Therefore, we should always look for the best. A good hospital can fulfill all your needs from a small check-up to big surgeries with proper care and treatment. If you want to find about the best hospital in Chennai, this is the perfect article for you. Before we come to the best hospitals list, we should be aware of the services we can expect from a hospital –
- There should be enough staff with proper skills for emergencies.
- A proper check on the Patient’s health should be there.
- There should be a proper record of your health (progress report).
- The hospital should have proper planning for emergencies like earthquakes and fire weddings.
- The hospital should be clean and infection-free.
- Staff should have the right knowledge and qualifications.
- Staff should have a progress report of the Patient’s health that can help them take proper care of their health.
- Teams should coordinate well, to provide proper facilities to the Patient.
- Patients should be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- You should have a proper report about your treatment and health conditions.
- Staff should take proper care of your mental and physical health.
- The staff should take care of your necessary personal needs.
- The appointment system should be easy-to-follow.
- There should be no extended, waiting timings, delays, and cancellations.
- It should be easy to raise the voice in case of inconvenience, a concern followed by a quick response from authorities.
- Hospital staff should provide safe and high-quality care.
- Hospital functioning should be transparent.
- It should ask for feedback and views about their services.
Here are the top 5 hospitals you can prefer for proper treatment and facilities –
Apollo Hospital, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006
The Apollo Group of Hospitals has established an impressive presence in the South., and the hospital covers relevant disciplines like Cancer treatment, Cardiac care, Neurosciences, Plastic surgeries, etc. The hospital has 600 beds and is awarded Best Multi-speciality in India by the Times Health Multi-speciality Hospital Survey. It also provides customized health check packages under Apollo Personalized Health Check Programme.
Fortis Malar Hospital, N0. 52, 1st Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
It comprises qualified staff and expert doctors, and it provides high-class facilities with a highly experienced and supporting team. It has a strength of 600 employees and 160 medical consultants. It has 180 beds, including 60 beds for I.C.U. And 4 fully equipped operation theaters. Accident and Emergency Department is always available round-the-clock and has quick actions in the welfare of the situation. It also provides specialized programs for Senior Citizens.
Vijaya Hospital, No. 434, N.S.K. Salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600 026
It never disappoints the patients who come here with hope. Vijaya Hospital provides super-specialty care to the community. With its high-tech facilities and types of equipment, the hospital has created its impressive image at regional, domestic, and international levels. With 340 treatment beds and nine hi-tech operation theaters, it provides the best quality treatment. Different teams work well-coordinated to facilitate patients with the best services.
Prashanth Hospital, No 36 and 36A, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai
It is a multi-specialty Hospital established by Prashanth Fertility Research Centre in 2013. It has 100 treatment beds and 12 Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
It works on the basic principle of reliable patient service and a patient-centric approach. Accident and Emergency Department is always available round-the-clock and has quick actions in the welfare of the situation. It also provides age-specific health packages for various age groups.
Apollo Speciality Hospital, No. 64, Vanagaram – Ambattur Main Road, Chennai – 600 095
The Apollo Group of Hospitals has established an impressive presence in the South. The hospital covers relevant disciplines like diabetology, neurology, rheumatology, orthopedics, cardiology, etc. The hospital has 260 beds and separate rooms to suit varied budgets and needs of the Patient.
Accident and Emergency Department is always available round-the-clock and has quick actions in the welfare of the situation. It also provides customized health check packages under Apollo Personalized Health Check Programme. Joint Commission International certifies the hospital.
These were the top Hospitals you can prefer for incredible facilities and proper treatment. All Hospitals are the same, but their staff brings the difference in the quality of treatment you will get. Staff behavior and nature towards the Patient bring a lot of difference in the procedure. Hospital staff should take full responsibility for a patient’s mental and physical health for better results and faster recovery.…Read More